Artist: Shane Mankitya Cook
The Adelaide 36ers Indigenous Jersey design takes inspiration from the team's value of belonging and ensuring that all basketball fans feel like they are accepted.
“The design of different sizes and different shapes represent the different communities around Australia,” Shane said.
“The lines connecting together represent when a team would travel from one state to the other to play against another community, while also paying respect to the traditional owners and their country which the games are played on,”
Rep this unique story with pride in this Adelaide 36ers 20/21 Youth Authentic Indigenous Jersey - Other Players. It features indigenous artwork incorporated with the team wordmark on our premium, sports mesh fabric.
- Premium lightweight sports mesh fabric
- Champion branded woven jock tag
- Quick drying & moisture wicking
- Increases airflow & prevents odours
- Overlapping side seams with side splits
- Fits true to size, size up for a looser fit.
- Cold machine wash inside out
- Wash jerseys separately
- Always refer to the care label on the garment for full details