Artist: Janelle McQueen
Brisbane Bullets Indigenous Jersey design tells of the Bullets history spanning over 40 years. The main element is a Warrior’s shield and two spears. The shield symbolises ‘Strength’ to guard against attacks and the two spears symbolise ‘Speed’ and ‘Accuracy’. These three elements are what makes the Bullet’s players so strong and effective. The design starting on the bottom left is the Brisbane River x 3 showing echos of the time representing the club’s past, present and future links to the places and people that shape the club. The yellow in the design on the right are the elements of Mother Earth and the healthy new growth for the Bullets.
Rep this unique story with pride in this Brisbane Bullets 20/21 Youth Authentic Indigenous Jersey - Personalised. It features indigenous artwork incorporated with the team wordmark on our premium, sports mesh fabric.
- Premium lightweight sports mesh fabric
- Champion branded woven jock tag
- Quick drying & moisture wicking
- Increases airflow & prevents odours
- Overlapping side seams with side splits
- Fits true to size, size up for a looser fit.
- Cold machine wash inside out
- Wash jerseys separately
- Always refer to the care label on the garment for full details