Artist: Rhianne Williams
The CQ University Cairns Taipans Indigenous Jersey concept showcases three main factors into one story about the people, the place and the culture.
The design recognises and acknowledges four key Indigenous players that have played for the Cairns Taipans over past years. (Tim Duggan, Deba George, Kerry Williams and Nathan Jawai) but also reflects all our Indigenous players across North Queensland and their cultural heritage.
Rep this unique story with pride in this Cairns Taipans 20/21 Youth Authentic Indigenous Jersey - Other Players. It features indigenous artwork incorporated with the team wordmark on our premium, sports mesh fabric.
- Premium lightweight sports mesh fabric
- Champion branded woven jock tag
- Quick drying & moisture wicking
- Increases airflow & prevents odours
- Overlapping side seams with side splits
- Fits true to size, size up for a looser fit.
- Cold machine wash inside out
- Wash jerseys separately
- Always refer to the care label on the garment for full details