or 4 payments of $24.99 with Info
Artist: Samantha Hill & Harry Pitt
The Illawarra Hawks Indigenous Jersey showcases the beauty of the Illawarra Flame Tree.
The Flame Tree is a prominent feature in the Illawarra region and is famous for the bright red bell-shaped flowers that cover its branches. The reds, yellows and oranges used on the jersey capture the magnificent burst of colour these trees possess when in full bloom, which in turn represent our vibrant Indigenous history. The depth and length of the roots burying into the land highlights the Illawarra region’s long and proud Indigenous heritage.
The blue side panels represent the enduring need to press on. For the sea that borders our region is vast with many unruly storms, but through perseverance, the path can be laid before us by reflecting on where we’ve come from.
Rep this unique story with pride in this Illawarra Hawks 20/21 Authentic Indigenous Jersey - Other Players. It features indigenous artwork incorporated with the team wordmark on our premium, sports mesh fabric.
- Premium lightweight sports mesh fabric
- Champion branded woven jock tag
- Quick drying & moisture wicking
- Increases airflow & prevents odours
- Overlapping side seams with side splits
- Fits true to size, size up for a looser fit.
- Cold machine wash inside out
- Wash jerseys separately
- Always refer to the care label on the garment for full details