Terms & Conditions
First Ever – Terms and Conditions
1. ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE
1.1 You must only use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law.
1.2 You must not (or attempt to):
(a) interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) the Site or the servers or networks that host the Site;
(b) use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; or
(c) interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of the Site.
1.3 To place Orders and access some features of the Site, you must register an Account with us. To register an Account, you must:
(a) give us accurate and current personal information including your name, address, and a valid email address.
(b) you must be at least 18 years old, and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
1.4 You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account (including Orders placed using your Account), and you must keep your Account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your Account if you fail to keep your Account login information secure. We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities.
1.5 You must not use another person’s Account without our, and/or the other person’s, express permission. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your Account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your Account (including by changing your password).
1.6 We do not warrant that the Site will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Site.
1.7 You must not link to our Site or any part of our Site in a way that damages or takes advantage of our reputation, including but not limited to
(a) in a way to suggest or imply that you have any kind of association and affiliation with us, or approval and endorsement from us when there is none; or
(b) in a way that is illegal or unfair.
2. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
2.1 The Site and the content on the Site are subject to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by or licensed to First Ever.
2.2 You must not reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
2.3 Information about goods on the Site is based on material provided by third party merchants, suppliers and product manufacturers. Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) we are not responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by these third parties.
2.4 Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of products, some actual products (including, in particular, clothing and apparel) may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour, in graphics placement, and/or in fabric representation) from the way they appear on the Site. In addition, where it is suitable to do so, some depictions of products are created or chosen by us for promotional purposes and may not be an exact representation of the products received.
3. ORDER AND FORMATION OF CONTRACT
3.1 When making an Order, you must follow the instructions on the Site as to how to make your Order and for making changes to your Order before you submit it.
3.2 Once You select a product that you wish to order, irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, you will then be shown or told (on the Site) the price you must pay including GST and any other charges, including any unless otherwise stated all charges are in Australian Dollars.
3.3 You must pay for the Order in full at the time of ordering by one of the payment methods we provide on the Site. You must be fully entitled to use the payment method or account used for purchases. The payment method or account must have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the purchase. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and carry out security checks from time to time.
3.4 If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact Customer service immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
3.5 When you place an order, you will receive from us a Confirmation of Order by e-mail. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until you receive a shipment confirmation email from us. We are not obliged to supply the product to You until we have accepted Your Order. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an Order from You for any reason, including but not limited to
(a) unavailability of stock or we may offer you an alternative product (in which case we may require you to re-submit Your Order);
3.6 Until the time when we accept your Order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your Order and you have the right to cancel your Order. If we or you have cancelled your Order before it has been accepted, we will promptly refund any payment already made by you to your original payment method.
4.1 We aim to deliver products to you at the place of delivery requested by you within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
4.2 We will try to let you know if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
4.3 We will aim to leave the Order at the address advised by you at the time of purchase. If the delivery driver deems the area unsafe your Order will be redirected to a collection point , where available redelivered in the next delivery run or returned back to our Warehouse.
4.4 You must ensure that you are able to take delivery of the product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us. If you are not, the couriers may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
(a) charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
(b) no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money paid to us, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided for above).
4.5 Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
4.6 Unless otherwise specified by you, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. If delivery is delayed, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
4.7 You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
5.1 We may terminate a Contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
5.2 If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service Team via https://www.nblstore.com.au/pages/contact-us. No cancellation fees will apply. Once an order has been processed it cannot be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to us in accordance with the Returns Policy.
6.NEW ZEALAND GST, CUSTOMS CHARGES, DUTIES AND FEES
As we are based in Australia and you are buying from an Australian company, we charge you for your order in Australian dollars. The actual price charged to New Zealand customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the credit or debit card company. Please note orders which are more than the equivalent of NZ$190 and shipped to New Zealand may incur GST, customs charges and duties charged by the NZ Customs Service once the parcel reaches its destination port and must be paid by the recipient directly to the NZ Customs Service or its authorised service provider. Additionally, your financial services provider may charge currency conversion and administration fees on purchases and any refunds we provide. We are not responsible for and will not reimburse any of these GST, charges, duties or fees. You can find out more information at: https://www.customs.govt.nz/personal/duty-and-gst/faqs/
7. FAULTY PRODUCT RETURNS
7.1 We aim to provide you with Products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received a Product with a defect, please contact us via https://www.nblstore.com.au/pages/contact-us as soon as possible so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. In order to assist the return process, you may be required to send us images of the damage, defect or fault for preliminary assessment.
7.2 If the Product is confirmed to have a defect, we will replace the Product or refund the Price of the Product to your original payment method at your request. If the Product is found not to have a defect or deemed out of warranty, we will ship the Product back to you.
7.3 It does not constitute a defect, if in our reasonable opinion, the Product has, following the sale to you, become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
8.1 In addition to your rights in relation to faulty Products in clause 7, you can return any Product
(a) within 14 days of purchase for local customers and 30 days for international customers;
(b) unworn and unused with the original tags still attached; and
(c) in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including branded dust bags and shoe boxes (you don’t need the clear plastic packaging). Please note that Products sealed for hygiene reasons can only be returned under change of mind return policy if the seal is intact.
Occasionally, some Products may be excluded from the change of mind return policy. The exclusion will usually be noted on the Product page on our Site. The product(s) listed below are permanently excluded from change of mind and wrong size returns/exchanges.
- Made to order items
- Personalised jerseys
- Infant/Toddler items
- Face Masks
8.2 To ensure the returns are assessed and processed swiftly, you must follow the instructions set out in this Returns Form.
8.3 Upon receiving and inspection of your return, we will contact you about next steps. Once determined the return is in compliance with clause 8.1, we will, at your request,
(a) refund the Price of the Product returned to your original payment method;
(b) exchange the Product for another size.
8.4 However, we will not be able to refund any delivery fees that you have paid at purchase to have the Product shipped to you. If the return, in our reasonable opinion, is not in compliance with clause 8.1, we will contact you to ship the Product back to you and you will be liable for the shipping costs both to and from us.
8.5 We are currently unavailable to offer an exchange on a product that has been purchased using afterpay. In the instance you would need to return an item to us you will only have the option for a refund.
8.6 Nothing in this clause is intended to exclude any rights in clause 6 or any of your statutory rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law.
9. VOUCHERS, GIFT CARDS AND STORE CREDIT
9.1 You may use vouchers or gift cards as payment for certain Products on the Site. We may email vouchers and electronic gift cards to you. We accept no Liability for errors in the email address provided to us. We assume no Liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of vouchers. In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the redemption of vouchers or gift cards on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
9.2 Conditions for the redemption of vouchers
(a) From time to time we may release vouchers that may be used on the Site. Vouchers can only be redeemed on the Site in accordance with the special terms and conditions stated on them.
(b) Vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them only. Certain Products may be excluded from voucher promotions.
(c) Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of a voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you. If the credit of a voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means (but not by using another voucher or attempting to rely on any other offer). Please note that only one voucher can be used per Order.
(d) Vouchers are applied to invoices as a whole. Accordingly, in circumstances where multiple Products are purchased using a voucher, and one or more Products are returned, the discount is applied on a pro rata basis to each Product for the purpose of establishing refund values.
(e) We actively monitor misuse of vouchers and reserve the right to block any person that is not using a voucher in accordance to its terms and conditions.
9.3 Conditions for the redemption of gift cards
(a) You may purchase gift cards for use on the Site by you or other customers. You are responsible for the use and safety of your gift cards. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from gift cards used without permission.
(b) Gift card purchases may be subject to security checks from time to time, resulting in a longer processing time.
(c) Gift cards are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. Any balance that remains after the 3 years will not be available for use.
(d) The credit of a gift card does not accrue interest nor can it be redeemed or refunded for cash. Gift cards cannot be used to buy further gift cards.
(e) If you place an Order less than the value of the gift card, the residual credit can be used for future purchases, but the residual credit cannot be redeemed for cash. If the credit of a gift card is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means.
(f) If an Order made using a gift card is cancelled or returned, the portion of the purchase attributable to the gift card will be refunded as a store credit only. Gift cards are applied on a pro rata basis to each Product in an Order for the purpose of establishing refund values.
10. DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
10.1 This clause prevails over all other clauses, and, to the extent permitted by law, states our entire Liability, and your sole and exclusive remedies, for:
(a) the performance, non-performance, purported performance or delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or the Site (or any part of it or them); or
(b) otherwise in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the entering into or performance of these Terms and Conditions.
10.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits your statutory rights as a consumer or our Liability for:
(b) death or personal injury caused by our Breach of Duty;
(c) any breach of the obligations implied by law; or
(d) any other Liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
10.3 In performing any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, our only duty is to exercise reasonable care and skill.
10.4 Subject to clause 10.3:
(a) To the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and we exclude all Liability in respect of the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of any information accessed using the Site;
(b) We exclude all Liability of any kind for the transmission or the reception of or the failure to transmit or to receive any material of whatever nature;
(c) You should not rely on any information accessed using the Site to make a purchasing decision – you should make your own enquiries before forming your own opinion and taking any action based on any such information.
(d) It is your responsibility to ensure that the products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
(e) We do not accept and hereby exclude any Liability for Breach of Duty other than any such Liability arising pursuant to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
(f) To the extent permitted by law in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Site, our services or these Terms and Conditions.
(g) Our total Liability under any Contract shall in no circumstances exceed,
- (i) in the case of Products, the replacement of the Products or the supply of equivalent Products, the repair of the Products, the payment of the cost of replacing the Products or of acquiring equivalent Products, or the payment of the cost of having the Products repaired; or
- (ii) in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You indemnify and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
13. MEDIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event of any dispute under these Terms and Conditions the parties agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute. Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions which cannot be resolved by the parties shall be submitted to mediation in accordance with, and subject to, The Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia Mediation and Conciliation Rules.
14.1 Entire agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms agreed between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes and excludes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing. No representation, undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between the parties prior to these Terms and Conditions except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. However, the service and products are provided to you under our operating rules, policies, and procedures as published from time to time on the Site.
14.2 Assignment: You may not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any person.
14.3 Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
14.4 No waiver: No waiver by us of any default of yours under these Terms and Conditions shall operate or be construed as a waiver by us of any future defaults, whether of a like or different character. No granting of time or other forbearance or indulgence by us to you shall in any way release, discharge or otherwise affect your liability under these Terms and Conditions.
14.5 Notices: Unless otherwise stated within these Terms and Conditions, notices to be given to either party shall be in writing and shall be delivered by electronic mail at the email address you supplied to us or to us at our registered office.
14.6 Third party rights: All provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply equally to and are for the benefit of The Iconic, its subsidiaries, any holding companies of The Iconic, its (or their) affiliates and its (or their) third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf (save that these Terms and Conditions may be varied or rescinded without the consent of those parties).
14.7 Survival: The provisions of clauses that either are expressed to survive its expiry or termination or from their nature or context it is contemplated that they are to survive such.
14.8 Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
14.9 Governing law: These Terms and Conditions (and all non-contractual relationships between you and us) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales and both parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
14.10 Change of the Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
15. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
15.1 Definitions In these Terms and Conditions unless the contrary intention appears:
Account means the account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site in accordance with clauses 1 and 3 of these Terms and Conditions;
Breach of Duty means the breach of any
(a) obligation arising from the express or implied terms of a contract to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill in the performance of the contract; or
(b) common law duty to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill (but not any stricter duty);
Business Day means a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in Sydney Australia;
Company means First Ever Pty Ltd (ABN 12 264 718 047) and its representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, and independent contractors;
Confirmation of Order means our email to you, in which we accept your Order;
Contract means the sale of goods agreement between you and us for the supply of products you have ordered in accordance with this Terms and Conditions;
Delivery means the process in clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions;
Delivery Fee means any charges you are liable to have the products delivered to the address provided by you;
GST means the Goods and Services Tax;
Liability means liability in or for breach of contract, Breach of Duty, misrepresentation, restitution or any other cause of action whatsoever relating to or arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, liability expressly provided for under these Terms and Conditions or arising by reason of the invalidity or unenforceability of any term of these Terms and Conditions (and for the purposes of this definition, all references to these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include any collateral contract);
Order means the order submitted by you to the Site to purchase products from us.
(a) Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms and Conditions.
(b) Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership.
(c) Words denoting persons includes natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons.
(d) References to includes or including or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
16. SMS, Email Marketing and Notifications.
By entering your phone number or email in the checkout and initialising a purchase, or subscribing via our subscription forms, you agree that we may send you text and email notifications for product drops, promotions, coupons, cart reminders and more. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our communications. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
Terms and Conditions – Bushfire Relief
In addition to the terms and conditions, the following terms apply to the Red Cross Bushfire Relief Auctions (Bushfire Relief Auction).
Bushfire Relief Auction
The Bushfire Relief Auction will start at a specified time for a specified period nominated by the National Basketball League.
You must register your details and create an account with us to bid in the Bushfire Relief Auction. Registration is free and does not oblige you to purchase anything. Once you register for a Bushfire Relief Auction, then your details will be registered with us and an account to purchase from the website after the Bushfire Relief Auction.
Your rights and obligations
- When you bid, you are making an offer to buy the item at your bid price. If your bid is the highest bid at the close of the Bushfire Relief Auction, you will be the winning bidder and must purchase the item and pay any applicable additional fees and charges including postage.
- Once your bid is placed, it cannot be withdrawn. All bids are final.
- You must not engage in any form of bid manipulation.
Due to the nature of the Bushfire Relief Auction, all sales in the Bushfire Relief Auction are final.
To the extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Promotions, Discounts, & Sale Items
- All pricing is only available while stocks last.
- No rainchecks for out of stock items.
- Promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including sale items.
- Sales, and promotional pricing does not apply to Made To Order and/or Personalised items, unless specifically stated.
General Coupon / Promo Code Terms
- *Exclusions sometimes apply. Eligible items will be shown on the collection page for the coupon / promo code
- One code per transaction. We sometimes limit the use of a code to once per account
- Must be used at the time of purchase - discount cannot be applied after an order is placed
- Discount only applies on eligible items
- Gift Cards do not count towards meeting the eligibility criteria
- End date as advertised, or the offer may be ended sooner at our discretion
10% Off For Signing Up Promo Code
- This code is only eligible on full priced items (not discounted or on sale)
- 1 use per person
- Must be used at the time of purchase - discount cannot be applied after an order is placed
NBL STORE - VERY IMPORTANT BALLER REWARD CLUB
- Participation in the VIB Club is open to Australian Residents 18 years and over who have a unique valid email address. Individuals under 18 years must have parent or guardian’s consent before registering for the VIB Club and the parent or guardian must read and agree to these Terms. For the purposes of this clause, ‘Australian Resident’ means a person who resides in Australia and who holds Australian citizenship or holds an Australian permanent residency visa.
- Participation in the VIB Club is limited to one account per user. Multiple accounts per user (as determined by name, email or mobile number) will result in the additional accounts being closed, and any Points, benefits and rewards attached cancelled or forfeited, at the absolute discretion of the NBL Store.
- The NBL Store reserves the right to refuse participation in the VIB Club to any person at any time.
VIB Club Registration
To participate in the VIB Club, you must:
- Register and create an account online on the NBL Store’s website found here (Website); and
- Follow the prompts to register by completing your details including your full name, email address, date of birth and password.
- Once you have successfully registered, you will receive a welcome email from the NBL Store confirming your registration as a VIB Club member.
- Upon registering, you will receive 50 Points to your VIB Club account.
Points, Benefits and Rewards
- As part of the VIB Club, you may receive benefits, rewards, discounts and incentives as determined and communicated to you from time to time. Benefits and rewards may be sent to you directly to your registered email account, mobile number, or advertised in various mediums and channels including on the Website, print and social media.
- As a VIB Club member, you can earn points that can be redeemed for various rewards (Points). Points can be earned in various ways as determined by the NBL Store and communicated to you.
- The options to earn Points, benefits and rewards and the provision and redemption of Points and any benefit or rewards, are subject to change (including ceasing the benefit or reward) without notification. All purchases made on the NBL Store are subject to the Ordering Terms.
- Points will be added to your the VIB Club account as they accumulate. If payment for your purchase from the NBL Store cannot be made or accepted, or if your order is cancelled or changed for any reason whether by you or the NBL Store, Points will not be assigned. Any refund of goods (where applicable) will result in Points being deducted for that purchase.
- Points will have an expiry date of 12 months from the date they were accumulated.
Upon achieving a certain number of Points, you can move up tiers within the VIB Club (Tiers) allowing you to earn Points at a quicker rate. Each Tier offers different benefits and rewards:
- Upon registration, you start on Tier 1: Rookie (1 point multiplier, 100 Points, 50 birthday Points);
- Upon spending $150, you move to Tier 2: Pro (1 Point multiplier, 50 Points, $10 birthday coupon, access to early drops);
- Upon spending $500, you move to Tier 3: All-Star (1.25 Point Multiplier, 100 Points, $15 birthday coupon, access to early drops and priority customer support); and
- Upon spending $1,000, you move to Tier 4: Hall of Famer (1.5 Point Multiplier, 200 Points, $20 birthday coupon, access to early drops, priority customer support and a personalised jersey of your choice each year).
- Once you enter a new Tier, you will be in that Tier for one year from the date you entered such Tier. You will be notified via a welcome email as you progress through and enter into a new Tier.
- Each Tier and the equivalent benefits and rewards can be changed by the NBL Store from time to time in their sole discretion.
- Points can be redeemed for various rewards, including discounts for use on the NBL Store. 100 Points equals $5 to spend on the NBL Store - for example, 200 Points equates to $10 off and 500 Points equates to $25 off.
- If you need to return an order that you purchased using a discount gained through your Points, subject to the NBL Store’s standard refund policy found in the Ordering Terms, you will be refunded the total dollar amount spent after the discount was applied. For example, if you use a $10 coupon towards a $100 purchase that you decide to return, the $90 balance will be refunded on your credit card and the $10 reward credit will be deposited back into your rewards account. The Points you used to redeem the discount will be added back into your VIB Club account.
- You may be required to provide photo identification to verify for identity for any benefits or rewards offered as part of the VIB Club.
- If you do not make a purchase or earn Points for a period of 12 months, you will be considered a dormant user. In this instance, your Points and rewards will return to zero and you will be moved down to Tier 1 Rookie.
- The birthday rewards on offer in each Tier will be made available to you as a special discount code, valid for 30 days from the date of your birthday (as registered in the VIB Club account). Such birthday code is personal to you and cannot be transferred, sold or assigned to anyone else.
- If you reach the Tier 4 Hall of Famer, the personalised jersey offer entitles you to one personalized NBL jersey of your choice per year that you maintain your Hall of Famer status. This offer is subject to availability and can be changed by the NBL Store at any time, in which case the NBL Store reserves the right to offer a substitute prize to equal value and specification. This offer does not include free shipping. You will be required to pay for any additional shipping charges incurred to receive your prize.
- You can access priority customer support via the NBL Store’s customer service team, who will be made aware of your Tier of All-Star or Hall of Famer when you contact them.
- The NBL Store reserves the right to offer other VIB Club benefits and rewards, and run specific competitions, promotions and Points boosts, as advertised from time to time. Specific conditions may apply to such benefits and rewards, and these will be run at the sole discretion of the NBL Store and as notified to you.
- All benefits and rewards are subject to availability. Substitutes may be offered at the NBL Store’s absolute discretion. Points, benefits and rewards cannot be earned or redeemed against purchases made through third party providers. Delivery and shipping fees may still be applicable and are excluded from any benefits and rewards, unless stated otherwise.
- All benefits and rewards that form part of the VIB Club cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or otherwise, unless expressly stated. Any prices or values stated in connection or for a benefit or reward is correct at the time of publication. Blackout periods, such as public holidays, closures etc, may apply. The NBL Store, First Ever and NBL are not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or undeliverable benefits and rewards.
Your Personal Information
- Personal information collected by the NBL Store will be used to communicate with you as a VIB Club Member and provide you with benefits and rewards under the VIB Club. Participation in the VIB Club is conditional to you providing the required personal information. You consent to receiving marketing, promotional and advertising communications from the NBL Store, as well as First Ever, NBL, and any of their associated companies, unless you advise us otherwise.
- It is your responsibility to advise the NBL Store of any change of account details including name, email and mobile number as soon as practicable after the change. Updates can be made on Website or by contacting the NBL Store directly. The NBL Store is not responsible for any late delivery or loss of benefits or rewards relating to any failure by you to notify us of any change in your details.
- You are responsible for all activity in your VIB Club account including any activity by a third party. Individuals cannot share or have multiple individuals use or redeem the same VIB Club account.
- The NBL Store is not responsible for any unauthorised use or access of a VIB Club account including through the redemption of benefits and rewards, including Points, by third parties. It is each VIB Club Member’s responsibility to protect their account from misuse or access.
- The NBL Store reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and status of actual or prospective VIB Club members, registrations, verification of account details and any benefits or rewards issued and redeemed, including identity, age, email and mobile phone number.
- In the instance of a dispute of identity (including name, age, email or mobile phone number) of an actual or prospective VIB Club member, The NBL Store reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject or determine the identity of the member.
- VIB Club members must not provide false or misleading information to The NBL Store, First Ever and NBL (as applicable) and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or interfere with the details of other VIB Club members including prospective members.
Termination and General Terms
- The NBL Store may terminate VIB Club at any time, with or without notice. If a decision is made to end the rewards program, your Points and any other rewards or benefits will expire. The NBL Store reserve the right to terminate any person’s VIB Club membership if it is believed that such person is violating any relevant terms and conditions, reselling products, exploiting the VIB Club program, making excessive returns, engaged in fraud, abuse of privileges or inappropriate behaviour that seeks to manipulate the rewards program, or for any other reason we deem necessary based on our sole discretion. If your VIB Club account is terminated by you or us, or you opt-out of the VIB Club program, you will lose any unused rewards as well as all Points that have not been redeemed.
- Failure by The NBL Store to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. First Ever and NBL, as applicable, reserve their rights to recover any loss, damages or other compensation from you in such instance.
- Interpretation of these terms shall be at the absolute discretion of the NBL Store, whose decision will be final. NBL and First Ever are not liable for Points, benefits and rewards that are lost due to fraudulent, unauthorised, or other unacceptable use.
- The NBL Store’s decision in relation to all matters arising under the VIB Club is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- VIB Club registration is free, however all expenses for internet access to access to the Website or to earn, redeem or access Points, benefits and rewards offered are your responsibility.
- Any liability including tax or otherwise connected with receipt, use or redemption of any Points, benefit or reward will not be the responsibility of First Ever or NBL.
- Events beyond First Ever or NBL’s control, such as computer equipment or electronic data transmission failure, strikes, acts of God, civil disturbances, terrorism, war, pandemic including COVID-19 and any subsequent outbreak, which may materially affect our ability to perform our obligations under these Terms or may cause us to suspend or terminate VIB Club. First Ever and NBL are not responsible for such instances including without limitation any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in VIB Club.
- These Terms are to be read in conjunction with, and subject to, any additional terms governing any benefit, promotion, discount or offer operated by the NBL Store. In the case of any inconsistencies, these Terms will prevail.
- To the extent permitted by law, First Ever and NBL will not be liable for any damages, loss or claim that you may suffer or incur for any reason, including but not limited to consequential loss, because of your use of or participation in VIB Club. All benefits and rewards, including Points, are provided as supplied without any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. First Ever and NBL disclaim all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a purpose or that the VIB Club or the Website will be error-free or free from harmful code.
- These Terms and the VIB Club generally will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. In the event of any dispute or claim associated with Terms, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Kayo x NBL Digital Membership
- Must Sign up by 30th November and redeem code by 31st December
- Champion club cap is subject to availability, we cannot guarantee stock will be available at the time of purchase, but we'll endeavour to find a suitable replacement should a stock issue arise.
- Promo codes and discounts do NOT apply to Kayo NBL Digital Membership purchases. In the event of a promo code or discount being used, we reserve the right to refund and cancel your promotional code for Kayo.
- Returns do not apply on this purchase.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the 9th of November 2023.